Come celebrate your beauty that is within! Embrace your Beauty. Grace. Charisma. Allure. Style.
Be YOU…beautiful & glamourous. Let us help you shine.
MODERN GLAMOUR PORTRAIT SESSION $ 195.00
- Pre-session consultation to plan, discuss style, design, wardrobe, location and YOU
- Hair styling and Makeup
- Up to 2-3 hours of outdoor on-location & natural light in-studio photography time.
- 4-5 wardrobe changes
- Custom re-touched images viewed at your private presentation & ordering appointment.
No more excuses, no more delaying, see yourself for who you are…beautiful…every day.
Celebrating an unforgettable event like this filled with pampering and laughs, is way more fun to share with someone you love…so bring along either a best-friend, your Mom, sister or your family.
You don’t need a special occasion to book a glamour session, YOU are reason enough. Exist in photographs, images to cherish for a lifetime. You are worth celebrating NOW, just as you are.
– Location fees, if any, will be in addition to stated session package.
– Prices subject to change without notice. All pricing subject to State sales tax.
– A $95- non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking to confirm session pricing and reserve your session date and time.
– We require at least 24 hours notice prior to session if you need to reschedule. Cancelled sessions must be rescheduled within 30 days.
– Due to the custom nature of Photography, all sales are final.
In the studio is where I like to start…then, weather permitting, I definitely love to shoot on location outdoors working with natural light at the “Golden Hour” time (where I get all sorts of giddy). Most of my outdoor sessions take place 2 +/- hours before sunset for the best glowing light (referred to as the Golden/Magical time). Another type of desired images is creating sun flare (or, as I refer to it, Sun Flare Goodness), which is only truly possible outside with natural light during these times when the sun is not too high. Outdoor sessions is always ideal in addition to the studio time because that gorgeous glowing yummy light you just can’t duplicate indoors.
If you are considering an on location shoot as your main, your in addition to the studio, keep in mind that outdoor portraits are best done early in the morning or late afternoon to avoid bright harsh sunlight. Intense sun can cause squinting and harsh/dark shadows on the face. Overcast days or clouds are also a good time to shoot outdoors as well.
For more details about this experience and information on booking , please email LAURA JENS, or visit the contact page to fill out the form.
We look forward to hearing from you!
*Please note: Products are sold separately from the session fee listed above.
Collections begin at $650~
Professional quality prints begin at $ 75~
More details on pricing available upon request.
There are a vast array of photographers that offer digitals and you take care of the rest. Unfortunately, most products available to the consumer are not good quality (this is important to us and should be to you as well) and can not compare to our top notch products that we offer. Not to mention, you will receive digital copies with a print release up to the size of each image you purchase from us.