High School Senior Portrait Session $ 200.00
- Pre-session consultation to plan, discuss clothing, location and YOU
- Hair styling and Makeup
- Up to 1-2 hours of outdoor on-location & natural light in-studio photography time
- 3-5 wardrobe changes
- Custom edited images viewed at your presentation ordering appointment.
Studio photography is an option and where I like to start…however I definitely prefer to shoot on location outdoors working primarily with natural light. Most of my sessions take place an hour after sunrise or 2 +/- hours before sunset for the best natural lighting (sometimes referred to as the Golden/Magical time). Also, one of the most desired images is creating sun flare (goodness) shots, which are only truly possible outside with natural light during these times. Studio sessions can not compare to the gorgeous natural light and the many different options that you can have with an outdoor session. On-location outdoor sessions is always ideal, weather permitting.
– The session fee does not include images, either printed or digital files. All prints & products purchased separately. Pricing available upon request.
– Location fees, if any, will be in addition to stated session package.
– Prices subject to change without notice. All pricing subject to State sales tax.
– $50 non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking to confirm session pricing and reserve your session date and time.
– We require at least 24 hours notice prior to session if you need to reschedule. Cancelled sessions must be rescheduled within 30 days.
– Due to the custom nature of Photography, all sales are final.
For more details about this experience and information on booking , please email Laura Jens, or visit the contact page to fill out the form.
We look forward to hearing from you!